4 months ago
10 Dec 00:00
Manager Supply Chain
Job Id: 5053
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for overall development and performance of the Supply Chain Function, including planning, purchasing and scheduling.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategy while promoting a strong team culture.
- Responsible for managing inventory levels for both in-house inventories and vendor stocking programs.
- Responsible to optimize inventory levels.
- Responsible to evaluate vendor capability.
- Responsible to work closely with other members of supply chain to achieve common goals.
- Must have bachelor’s degree.
- At-least 10 years of experience in a Supervisory role.
- Expertise in MRP/ERP systems.
- Experience dealing with wide range of SKU numbers and operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Financials and Annual Budget preparation.
- Experience in procurement (including travelling) in foreign countries.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.