28 days ago
Manual CNC Machinist
Direct Hire Position
Job Id: 7728
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks as drilling, grinding, and milling.
- Produce both large and small machine parts using CNC & Manual Lathes, Horizontal and Vertical Boring Machines.
- Understand and interpret blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Use CNC Programming to control a machine tool.
- Use tools such as micrometers, calipers, and dial indicators to measure precisely.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Conduct a test run to make sure machine is working properly.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare to requirements established already.
- Maintain machines daily to ensure proper work.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of CNC Machine Operator experience
- Must have experience using CNC Programming software.
- Must be able to use CNC and Manual Lathes.
- Must be able to understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Must be able to read blueprints, engineer drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to communicate orally and written.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.