10 months ago
05 Feb 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Execute defined lab start up and shutdown procedures.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment in accordance with defined procedures.
- Assuring basic lab supply needs are met.
- Follow all written SOPs in accordance to GMP guidelines
- Qualify and maintain Qualification on all assigned manufacturing processes
- Purification equipment cleaning and setup
- General solution preparation
- Lab cleaning and changeover
- Routine equipment monitoring or maintenance.
- Monitor automated systems and record operational data.
- Perform general routine or non-technical operations including: pH measurements determinations, Fraction collection