about 2 months ago
17 Mar 00:00
Manufacturing Cost Accountant
Job Id: 6412
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to perform product and process cost estimations and analyses regarding outsource vs. in-source decisions.
- Responsible to lead annual product cost roll process to calculate, review, and analyze all company costs.
- Responsible to perform cost variance and margin analyses.
- Responsible to review all Document Change Requests for accuracy, completeness, and gross margin requirements.
- Responsible to work closely with Manufacturing and Engineering to ensure product routings and bill of materials reflect current processes.
- Responsible to work closely with Information Systems to ensure data integrity for proper statement of inventory and gross margin.
- Responsible to complete audits enterprise improvement projects and maintain cost records and periodic reports.
- Responsible to compile and complete ‘postmortems’ on capital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- At least 5 years of cost accounting experience.
- Ability to create, follow, and explain bills of material, routings and overhead.
- Advanced level Excel skills (pivot tables, V Look-up, What If statements, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Prior cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.