8 months ago
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Concepts and methodologies.
- Great Opportunity
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Pay
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineering
- 2 plus years of Manufacturing engineering experience
- Strong Knowledge of Solidworks and Statistical Process Control SPC
- Press / hydraulic operations
- Basic knowledge of Blue print reading
- Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data
- Must have strong knowledge of modern manufacturing methods in fabrication, test and assembly
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs
- Apply working knowledge of product design and assembly to the manufacturing process
- Applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors
- Excellent technical skills
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.