San Jose, California
about 2 months ago
San Jose, CA
Job Id: 10515
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Will be working on various mechanical/electronic or electro-mechanical issues through rigorous analysis.
- Taking care of end to end manufacturing process from developing, implementing process to maintain quality and drive improvements throughout.
- Forecast and determine manufacturing cost, and recommend proper tools and machines and methods to keep production ongoing.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks.
- Audit, drive and give feedback for continuous improvements projects, including but not limited to quality improvement, cost saving, yield control and tool and equipment maintenance, etc.
- Quality assurance of products to ensure they meet customer needs and expectations along with applicable regulatory standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturing methods and equipment and tools are up to date and well maintained.
- Develop and implement manufacturing and production methods and equipment.
- Capital equipment procurement and other necessary operating supplies purchases for the plant.
- Supervise or lead efforts to for continuous improvement of scrap, material usage, down time, efficiencies, etc.
- Ensure production has necessary equipment, tool etc to produce quality products and troubleshoot and audit when necessary to drive root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, manuals, and drawings and sketches and do math, and analysis associated with the job.
- B.S. degree in Optics/Physics, or Opto-Mechanical/Electrical Engineering is required.
- 8+ years of hi-tech manufacturing environment experience required.
- At least 3 years’ experience with lasers, optics, and optical components
- Experience in Optical Standards such as MIL-PRF-13830 or ISO 10110 and knowledge ISO 9001 and 13485 standards
- Effective knowledge of Engineering Change Orders (Write, review, process)
- Engineering Change Orders Experience in the following –AutoCAD, Solidworks , 3D CAD, G,D&T methods, Microsoft Office suite etc.
- Multitasking and ability to manage and lead teams of diverse people.
- Effective communication in both written and verbal
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.