15 days ago
15 Jun 00:00
Engineering role in Manufacturing Solutions within the Automotive Industry
Job Id: 6624
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Manufacturing Engineer will have strong leadership skills for all the quality, procedures and policies. This role will require the engineer to ensure the organization follows company guidelines when it comes to continuous improvement and documented training. Will be involved in procurement and design manufacturing equipment.
- Implementing lean manufacturing
- Drive business metrics (safety, quality, cost, on-time delivery)
- Help assist in troubleshooting, robotic and PLC controlled systems
- Develop and manage a system which ensures the Company’s documentation is complete, monitored, accurate and current
- Audits standards, policies, procedures and work instructions to ensure the product quality is maintained in conformance with contractual requirements
- Investigate and resolve supplier complaints with Strategic Sourcing and directly with the supplier as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Engineering or any other related
- 5 years’ of manufacturing experience in project engineering within the Automotive industry
- 3D modeling experience
- MUST be fluent in English and Japanese
- Skilled in process improvement and modification functions
- Proficient in fabrication and mechanical systems
- The ability to drive continuous improvement processes within the organization
- Highly skilled in Microsoft applications
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.