about 1 month ago
Manufacturing Engineer II
Job Id: 11242
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to work closely with product design engineers, sourcing, quality, vendors, subcontractors, and machine manufacturers.
- Responsible to evaluate & develop manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, machining, assembly, tooling, inspection, and materials; working with internal cross-functional team & equipment vendors; soliciting inputs from operators
- Support standardization and complexity reduction in manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Work in setup reductions and projects addressing OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) to improve product throughput
- Auditing and recommending latest technologies to improve process capabilities in machining for in-house and, to our vendors and subcontractors.
- Develop strategical capital investment plan by analyzing internal manufacturing capabilities versus demand, workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Lead/support Material Cost Out (MCO) and Variable Cost Productivity (VCP) projects.
- Participate and provide inputs in design reviews of New Product Development (NPD) and Engineered To Order (ETO) products.
- Support product and manufacturing transfers and restructuring projects.
- Lead/support Continuous Improvement (CI) projects and Kaizen events.
- Work with cross functional & leadership team towards achieving business objectives & financial targets by addressing/improving Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Growth (SQDCG).
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, advanced degree preferred.
- At-least 3 years related work experience in an industrial/manufacturing company, preferably in machining industry with high mix and low volume.
- Experience in researching and evaluating potential process improvement projects
- Six Sigma Certification Preferred (Yellow, Green, Black Belt).
- Ability to review and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- CAD experience (Solidworks preferred).
- CNC programming experience a plus
- Ability to coordinate activities and influence others in a cross-functional environment
- Proficient use of computers and Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.