4 months ago
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Manufacturing Industry experience
- Machine Maintenance or Tool and Die
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits
Engineering Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Strong leadership & Change Management experience
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Six Sigma
- Continuous Improvement
- Supervise mechanical engineers in production, inspection and review of tools
- Ensuring quality and timeliness
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs
- Hire, train, and supervise engineering staff members
- Spearhead various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and contractors
- Prepare and deliver various engineering-related presentations, both internally and externally
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.