18 days ago
Manufacturing Maintenance Manager
Job Id: 12057
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and 401K matching. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- This position is responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing building operations and services.
- Maintaining the buildings and grounds.
- Administers and coordinates all facility and maintenance projects including plant housekeeping.
- Will support one shift operation with weekend work occasionally.
- Prioritize Emergency repairs and preventative maintenance by working with other supervisors and department managers.
- Train maintenance personnel to broaden their skill level.
- Evaluate and train plant maintenance technicians as needed.
- Experience in industrial manufacturing as it relates to equipment and facility maintenance, including PLCs.
- PLC, Electric, Mechanical & Hydraulic: 3 years-Required
- Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic maintenance
- 5 or more years’ experience in a supervisory role
- 3 or more years of PM recordkeeping software experience
- Experience with forklifts
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.