6 months ago
Job Id: 6437
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, material and parts, tooling and production and quality control standards.
- Responsible for providing technical support for manufacturing operations including machining, assembly, texting and packaging.
- Responsible to direct department activities to design new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques.
- Responsible to consult with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, material or parts.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- At-least 10 years in an engineering role in a manufacturing and /or machining environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
- Proficient in use of 3D CAD solid modeling software AutoDesk Inventor preferred.
- Strong knowledge of machining processes.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.