Florida City, Florida
10 days ago
Florida City, FL
Job Id: 12241
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- In-depth understanding of production scheduling, engineering specifications, work process flows, layout configuration, and other information
- Knowledge of the methods and activities of the facility to determine ways that processes can be refined to make the manufacturing and delivery of products more efficient.
- Reviewing data concerning facility or equipment specifications based on a thorough financial planning and cost analysis of the facility.
- Determining project priorities, identifying project needs, and developing and implementing management control systems that will reduce costs.
- Increase thru put to maximize revenues and improve standard costs.
- Identify opportunities and oversee their implementation for improved efficiencies.
- Identify new technology to improve quality and cost.
- Integrate advanced fabrication technology to full utilization.
- Implement production technology to expand company’s product offerings.
- Serve as a member of the Leadership Team reporting to the President.
- 5+ years’ experience plant or manufacturing manager
- Bachelor’s Degree with Major in Industrial Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Speak and write both English and Spanish fluently
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.