Piscataway, New Jersey
3 months ago
Job Id: 10402
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must understand and follow all SOP’s for Prep equipment
- Must be able to weigh and measure procedures correctly.
- Must ensure correct tag labeling and storage procedures are being followed
- Must follow all food safety practices all times
- Must check for quality of items handled and report possible problems immediately to the Lead Prep, or Shift Lead.
- Must report all mechanical problems to the Prep Lead, Assistant Supervisor, or Kitchen Manager or Maintenance Department immediately.
- Other task as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience in the same field.
- Must be able to pass math and Literacy test
- Must be Certified in batch sheet usage
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.