Somerset, New Jersey
6 days ago
Job Id: 11060
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Adhere to GMPs, OSHA regulations, SOPs, Master plans, Batch records, APPCO Policies and industry standards
- Experience with inventory management, material handling, reconciliation, and dispensing procedures.
- Responsible for material receipts, Issues, entry of logbooks, maintaining electronic file system.
- Should coordinate in disposing of expired/rejected materials and drug products.
- Is responsible to handle drug products, organizing and transferring from location to location.
- Should follow supervisor instructions
- Responsible to provide great customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience Microsoft applications
- Forklift certification
- Regular driving experience
- BA or BS required degree preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years of Pharmaceutical Generic Products preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anushri Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.