Livingston, New Jersey
2 days ago
2nd Shift: Mon-Thurs, 4:30pm-3am
Job Id: 11575
Are you looking to make a career change to work for an industry-leading consumer company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes a tool assistance program, paid vacations and holidays, 401K plan, and medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the machines assigned to.
- Weigh raw material ingredients for processing tablets, capsule, or powder formulations
- Follow formula and blending procedures (SOP’s) and document all manufacturing tasks for powder blending.
- Cross train in other departments; Compression, Blending and Encapsulation.
- Follow proper sanitation guidelines when cleaning equipment.
- Follows batch records, stage raw materials to be weighed.
- Responsible for weighing and labeling ingredients.
- Ensure labels with batch records to correct weights are properly recorded.
- Operate equipment following safety guidelines and in an efficient manner.
- High school diploma (or GED equivalency) (Preferred)
- 1 year of experience as a Manufacturing Operator (Preferred)
- 1 year of packaging line operation experience.
- Experience setting up machines
- Math, reading and good communication skills required
- Must be able to work 10 Hour Shift
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.