about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11708
Are you looking to make a career change to work for an industry-leading consumer company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes a tool assistance program, paid vacations and holidays, 401K plan, and medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collaborate with Upstream Processing and occasional projects supporting processes of monitoring and sampling, routine sample analysis.
- Responsible for the daily and weekly plan of production operations running according to company objectives and goals.
- Works with Supervisor to ensure the Department complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control (HACCP) and Safe Quality Foods (SQF).
- Ensure the department is in compliance working according to safety rules and policies.
- Use good sterile techniques to ensure microbial analysis is in accordance with batch records.
- Monitor equipment to ensure parameters are within specified operating ranges and process control systems.
- Perform completion of daily batch records and enter fermentation data into databases.
- Troubleshoot minor mechanical and instrumentation and take appropriate corrective action as needed.
- Communicate with Supervisor, QC or R&D for guidance and direction when unplanned events, deviations arise and follow supervision accordingly.
- Effectively multi-task and execute on various projects to meet deadlines and commitments as developed by R&D.
- Perform and assist with lab procedures of preparation of solvents, buffers, resins, reagent solutions, media prep; measuring and dispensing of solid and liquid chemicals and raw materials.
- Ensure validity and results of the completion of laboratory procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 year of food manufacturing experience (Required)
- Intermediate experience utilizing MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) Required
- Ability to climb ladders
- Physical ability to lift 40-50lbs, bend, twist, walk/stand and kneel
- Must pass background and reference check
- Work Authorization- United States (Required)
- Must be able to work any shift as needed per schedule (4-10's / weekends)
- Experience with basic scientific terms (e.g. centrifuge; PH; Micro filtration; beakers; test tubes; pipets) Required.
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.