about 1 month ago
Manufacturing Plant/Floor Manager
Job Id: 8656
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Offer strong leadership to the production team, supervise crew while maintaining expected levels of quality.
- Manage a production team of 20-25 individuals.
- Oversee and perform production activities
- Guide training, performance appraisal, discipline, coaching, development, and safety issues.
- Focus on objectives, manufacturing procedures, and efficiencies.
- Adept with the use of manufacturing equipment
- Supervise maintenance and repair of shop equipment.
- Identify any actions required and ensure the target productivity level is achieved
- Maintain production capacity levels to match customer demand.
- Manage plant production, financial performance, meeting product quality requirements
- Supervise the maintenance of tools and machinery.
- 3 - 5 years of production management experience
- Prior experience in concrete pavers, block production, or any manufacturing concrete industry
- Hands on with hydraulic press machinery is preferred
- Electromechanical knowledge and PCL experience is preferred
- Proficient with (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.