about 2 months ago
07 Jul 00:00
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Job Id: 6847
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Implementing lean manufacturing processes which would include kaizen events and managing the organization’s manufacturing duties
- Implementing systems that will optimize all phases of production process, and develop innovative solutions.
- Collaborating with operators to document their processes as well as handling the engineering duties within the manufacturing department
- Maintaining reliable and safe manufacturing systems. identify inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvements to quality, production rates and safety
- Will be heavily involved in safety and 5S procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or any other related field
- 5 years’ experience manufacturing engineering within a in manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified is a MUST
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.