22 days ago
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Job Id: 11247
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to prepare process routing sequence and CAD drawings with detailed work instructions for the manufacturing operations consisting of raw material, machining, gear cutting and precision grinding for single level components and multi-level assemblies.
- Responsible to create accurate Manufacturing Bills of Materials from Parts or Assemblies to drive manufacturing, operations, quality, purchasing and logistics for a product.
- Responsible to provide cost estimates and time standards for the manufacturing operations ensuring processes are up-to-date and in line with engineering and production requirements to meet customers’ print specification.
- Responsible to troubleshoots, support and resolve development issues for new part introduction, and improve existing parts.
- Technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
- At-least 5+ years’ production experience preferably in high mix low volume machine shop and/or gear cutting/grinding operations.
- Knowledge of CNC, manufacturing of steel precision gears and components, and heat treating is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.