6 days ago
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Job Id: 9441
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to work with the Production Team.
- Responsible to develop and document control plans, flow diagrams, failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Responsible to work and improve products for cost and design for manufacturability.
- Responsible to work with other relevant departments to determine estimated costs, run time, cost reduction, and close loop.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or mechanical engineering is preferred.
- At-least 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment preferably in metal fabrication industry.
- At-least 2 years of Process Engineering experience
- CAD and CNC programming experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.