22 days ago
06 Apr 00:00
Manufacturing Process Operator
Job Id: 6638
Are you looking to make a career change with a leading pharmaceutical company? Manufacturing Process Operator position near Fruitland, MD is seeking candidates with production machinery experience, knowledge of SOP’s & FDA requirements. This positon offers a competitive pay & benefits package for the right individual.
Proficient in Master Clean/Surface clean equipment. Operate production machinery and follows protocols relating to OSHA, FDA & SOP regulations. Check all documents for accuracy, batch records protocols and logbooks with detail and accuracy.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Properly uses all scales, printouts, zeroing, setting tares and daily calibration verification per SOP’s.
- Maintains good housekeeping and keep equipment clean/maintenance ready.
- Perform set-up, runs, maintain safe operations and cleaning of all production equipment.
- Proficient in (Master Clean/Surface Clean) equipment
- Maintain efficient records, exceptionally detail oriented.
- High School Diploma, Proficient basic math skills,
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in solid dosage manufacturing environment A+
- Assist in material inventory, batch record, protocols and logbooks.
- Highly Competitive Base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and disability
- Group retirement savings programs
Ask for Michele
Ajulia Executive Search is an Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.