2 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Manufacturing Project Manager
Job Id: 5136
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing project schedule
- Assist Project Manager with initiating and maintaining communication with updates of project and production schedules to clients
- Assist project team in reviewing contract documents, including additional construction documents
- Assist Operations Project Manager in developing lead times and schedules for projects being estimated
- Extensive experience in preparing and adjusting project scheduling and use of scheduling software
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and specifications
- Ability to read and understand project contracts
- Ability to comprehend manufacturing processes and workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Similar
- 1-3 years related experience
- Sage 100 experience Preferred, or other Employer Resource Planning Systems
- Must have strong understanding of Scheduling Software
- Proficient math skills are a must with an understanding of construction math
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
How much experience do you have with plastics?
Are you local to Colorado?
How quickly can you start?
What ERP systems have you worked with?