16 days ago
Job Id: 11480
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a company you can grow with? This opportunity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day activities in the laboratory and training new technicians.
- Create scheduling of products to be manufactured, inventory levels, raw material and shelf life.
- Assure all safety, cleanliness, and organization of the Manufacturing Department is being followed.
- Identify, investigate, document, and resolve raw material and product quality and/or supply issues with Manufacturing Manager.
- Coordinate with the engineering department regarding upkeep and performance of equipment.
- Communicate with QC and Assembly Departments to ensure prompt order fulfillment is being met.
- Bachelors of Science degree (Math and Science Preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Supervising experience: 5 years min lab technicians
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.