about 1 month ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7305
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a 2nd Shift Manufacturing Technician for our client in the Manufacturing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will perform manufacturing operations of products safely and according to SOPs on the manufacturing floor.
- Have the ability to perform manufacturing operations effectively and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to comply with GMPs, SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Have the ability to test batches to ensure they meet the company’s specifications.
- Notify management in regards to any manufacturing process errors and complications.
- Must be able to make recommendations for improvements.
- Must have a High School Diploma, 3-5 years manufacturing experience and/or technical degree.
- Pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must have the basic knowledge of lean manufacturing.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate, read and comprehend documents and manufacturing processes.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.