Los Angeles, California
about 1 month ago
Los Angeles, CA
Job Id: 10565
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our customers and website.
- Developing successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Producing content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target audiences.
- Building strategic relationships as well as partnering with key industry players, agencies, vendors, and studios.
- Preparing the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis. Allocating funds wisely.
- Overseeing and approving marketing material. This includes everything from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns. Gaining insight and assess against goals.
- Analyzing consumer behavior and adjusting email and promotional campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to grow.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising engagement strategies across multiple channels. Build marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate fans or our products and licenses.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated ability to distill useful information from the vapor on feedback we receive from multiple channels. Build strategies based on that information.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ideal candidate will have a BS/MS degree in Marketing or related field.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.