2 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Managerial Role in Marketing Solutions within the Consumer Goods Industry
Job Id: 5128
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
The Marketing Specialist will have strong leadership skills and market campaigns by utilizing various marketing materials. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales.
- Will manage content for e-commerce capabilities
- Collaborating with the sales department
- Assist in designing digital processes
- Arranging marketing and trade shows when needed
- Implementing content for SEO, job websites and other social media outlets
- Responding to customer inquiries in timely fashion
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or any other related field
- 5 years’ marketing experience in within the Consumer Goods industry
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficient in e-commerce and Adobe practices
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements
Do you have a Bachelors’ degree in Business, Sales or any other related field?
Do you have 5 years of experience within the Consumer Goods industry
Are you proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software?
What types of websites have you marketed?
What kind of compensation are you seeking?
Do you have a strong knowledge of consumer goods products?