5 months ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6955
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Research and Development Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist for our client in the Research and Development Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing various marketing projects, processes, and providing support for the marketing and sales department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The Marketing Specialist should have strong writing skills and experience with graphics design to assist with the development and implementation of specific Industrial and Institutional campaigns for our brand.
- Management of internal newsletters along with a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
- Planning and producing compelling content for both print and web, including articles, newsletters, sales collateral and social media with minimal assistance and supervision.
- Ability to transform communications created by executives (sometimes very technical) into creative approachable formats to be used in both digital and traditional outreach efforts.
- Will manage email scheduling for internal communications as well as in assigned market in a timely manner.
- Collaborate in the building of communication plans to identify key communication tactics for assigned market.
- The Marketing Specialist may assist in the editing and management of photography and videos used for marketing and internal training such as media for employee photos and events.
- The Marketing Specialist will manage digital asset libraries such as photography, fonts, corporate projects and information, and vector graphics.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Advertising; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Email and Social Media Management tools, or a strong desire to learn and grow skill set.
- Graphic Design is a plus.
- Some experience with Salesforce and marketing automation, Pardot preferred.
- Experience with content management database programs
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.