14 days ago
11 Aug 00:00
Job Id: 7164
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock.
- Recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity, placing materials in stock.
- High School Diploma
- 5-7 years of Manufacturing experience
- Skilled in WMS (desktop & handheld); ability to train
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel; ability to train
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.