about 1 month ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and disability insurances, paid holidays, paid vacation, profit sharing, 401(k) plan and pension plan, life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment, and tuition reimbursement etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Properly band and seal racks of finished goods inventory and deliver them to the bar-coding area.
- Properly band and seal full racks of material.
- Transfer all racks (including those with bundles) to the Barcode area.
- Set up Sets up scrap Gaylord boxes and empty racks on rack dollies.
- Remove and replace on-line scrap racks, and transfer those racks to the Scrap area in the Warehouse.
- Set up and maintain material bins on the mezzanine (front building handler only).
- Perform daily safety and mechanical inspection of the fork truck.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of assigned work area.
- GED or High School Education (Required)
- 2 - 3 years of experience as Material Handler (Required)
- Medical Insurance
- Disability insurances
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing,
- Life insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Email Address Kawleen@ajuliaexecutivesearch.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.