Port Washington, Wisconsin
25 days ago
Material Handler (Forklift Operator)
Port Washington, WI
2nd and 3rd Shift
Job Id: 10287
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with Production rooms and with the Warehouse department, to help material flow throughout the facility, and ensure production demands are met.
- Supply correct materials for production and confirming approvals.
- Maintaining counts of all incoming raw supplies and packaging material.
- Loading/unloading raw materials and finished goods properly and safely.
- Stack finished goods in warehouse before dispatching.
- Marking raw materials for storage.
- Removal of waste and transport to compactor.
- Scanning, barcoding, and use of RF scan gun.
- Check outbound trailers with proper loading to ensure damage.
- Must know how to operate a forklift and the following equipment: hand jack, drum dolly, clamp truck, scissors lift, powered hoist, powered floor scrubber, and safety cage set up.
- Keep a safe, clean, organized work area.
- Timely and accurately submission of barcode data into aScan system.
- Accuracy in barcoding and scanning is critical.
- Other job duties
- Change forklift batteries.
- Maintain inventory counts.
- Read and understand Bills of Lading (BOL)
- General grounds maintenance as needed
- Support production department as needed
- Must have high school diploma or GED and 1 -3 months of related experience and/or training.
- Possess multi-tasking skills and work well under pressure while maintaining self-control.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork spirit.
- Strong issue resolving capability.
- Good eye to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills required, including Microsoft Word/Excel and Google Suite, in addition to inventory software.
- Respect and maintain privacy and discretion with information.
- Comprehensive medical, dental benefits
- Life Insurance
- Disability benefit
- Vacation Time
- Continuing Education / Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Wellness Program
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.