Shrewsbury Township, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
2nd and 3rd Shift
Shrewsbury Township, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
· Labeling and scanning production boxes.
· Printing shop orders and labels
· Cleaning and maintaining material system
· Cleaning hoppers, grinders, blenders, regrind bins, colorant bins, and material
· Performing color/material changes.
· Hooking up, setting up, and minor preventative maintenance of auxiliary equipment
· Filling surge and colorant bins
· Pulling, weighing, and returning colorant and material
· Completing required worksheets (i.e. machine clearance, changeover worksheet)
· Preparing maintenance work orders.
· Maintaining accurate paperwork and workflows
· Supplying raw material to machines.
· Organizing and controlling inventory, housekeeping, safety communication with supervisor.
· Making cartons and distributing to presses as well as maintain proper number of empty cartons at each press
· Emptying trash and weigh scrap daily
· Analyzing and resolving problems
· Grinding rejected production on and off the production floor
· Loading work orders and parts
· Setting up new orders and loads into machines
· Bringing finished goods to palletizer conveyor belts and loads
· Removing waste
· Performing other related duties assigned.
· Must possess high school diploma or GED Experience
· One year of factory experience preferred
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Good organizational skills.
· Perform at a high pace environment
· Math and mechanical aptitude test with a passing grade
· Must be able to read, write and speak English to communicate and understand relevant information relating to quality and production issues
· Must have good mobility and must be able to routinely lift loads of 40-65 lbs. from floor level to above waist; Based on site location, must be able to occasionally lift over 100 pounds with frequent bending and twisting.
· Must have ability for sitting, standing, walking, pushing, twisting, climbing, bending, reaching, grasping, performing repetitive movements, working indoors, working in temperature extremes
· Must have high energy level and be able to work well under pressure
· Must be able to hear warning signals and verbal alerts to avoid injury during manufacturing process
· Must be able to discern shades of color and color differences relating to component parts used in the manufacturing process
· Must have good vision to perform visual inspection duties
· Must be able to work effectively, communicate with others and be willing to work as a member of a team
· Must be able to follow instructions and work independently
· Must be able to operate a forklift effectively
· Must be able to obtain a forklift license
· Must be able to climb steps
· Must possess basic computer skills
· Teamwork and cooperation.
· Must insure personal and working environment safety.
· Use of clear communication. Marginal Job Functions
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Direct or Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.