21 days ago
Oakland , NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K). Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Properly putting materials in facility where they belong.
- Loading and unloading materials from fabricators and assembly departments.
- Move materials and workloads in warehouse using forklift.
- You will need to count, label and relocate materials into system.
- Make sure all machinery and departments run effectively.
- Make sure to document all necessary paperwork for shipments that come in throughout the day.
- Inspect materials to make sure they are not damaged and working properly.
- Follow all company policies and procedures. Maintain a safe working environment.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of warehousing experience.
- Must be able to operate stand up and sit-down forklift.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate orally and written.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off.
Ask for: Jessica Bragg
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.