Wayne, New Jersey
17 days ago
Material Handler II
Contract to Hire
Job Id: 8382
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Properly staging materials in facility.
- Loading and unloading materials from fabricators and assembly departments.
- Move materials in warehouse using forklift.
- Count, label and relocate materials into system.
- Ensure all machinery and departments run effectively.
- Document all necessary paperwork for shipments.
- Inspect materials when coming and going to ensure products aren’t damaged.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of warehousing experience.
- Must be able to operate stand up and sit down forklift.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds and move product.
- Must be able to communicate orally and written.
- Contract to Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.