Material Handler Leads
2nd and 3rd shift
Job Id: 12899
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive hourly wage plus an excellent benefits package including dental, vision, and medical. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock.
- Recording location of inventory.
- Document product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Document materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Responsible for oversight of the day-to-day warehouse operations.
- Safely and productively meet facility demands.
- “Go to” person for supervisors and management in addition to directing personnel.
- Responsible for all aspects of the inbound and outbound offloading, loading and line stocking processes.
- Work closely with Production Management.
- High School Diploma, GED Required
- Minimum one year of experience in warehouse, manufacture, or any other related industry.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Amanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.