New Brunswick, New Jersey
18 days ago
Materials Management Technician
New Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 12053
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform material cycle count.
- Unload and receive materials from truck.
- Inspect and sample material for laboratory testing.
- Load materials onto carrier or truck for shipping.
- Track and monitor warehouse temperatures and humidity daily.
- Ability to drive vehicles that are electric powered.
- Carry out daily housekeeping functions throughout the warehouse.
- Counts, measures, or weighs articles to verify contents of shipments against bills of lading, invoices, or storage receipts.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to use hand tools, RF Scanner, etc.
- Must have Crown Reach Forklift experience
- Unload trucks and/or tractor trailers.
- Pass random drug and alcohol screening and background check.
- Minimum of 6 months’ work experience with dependable work record.
- Clean driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to hire
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.