10 days ago
Job Id: 8453
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Research potential vendors and negotiate prices.
- Work with management to identify supply needs.
- Recommend solutions to existing processes to reduce waste and increase quantity.
- Record and assess all materials quality, movement, and expenditure.
- Manage the distribution of supplies in the organization.
- Monitor inventory levels and access to the material.
- Collaborate with management to plan forecasting models.
- Oversee and support subordinates and new employees.
- Prepare and file detailed records on procurement activity, quantity, and vendors.
- Design and maintain department budgets.
- Strong negotiation skills
- 3 - 10 years' of purchasing experience
- Solid understanding of supply chain and inventory management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Good in building systems and processes
- Proficient in MS Office, ERP System
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.