14 days ago
21 Sep 00:00
All Shifts Available
Job Id: 7587
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Troubleshoots machinery on production line.
- Assists in overhauling, rebuilding, and maintaining the equipment.
- Requests assistance in a timely manner.
- Performs efficiently and effectively when assigned to fabricate machines or to work in machine shop.
- Follow directions correctly on how to use equipment.
- Operate the machinery to ensure quality.
- Maintaining lubrication schedule of all equipment; inventory proper quantities of lubricating products.
- Assist in performing preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Must be involved in following phases of maintenance: fabricating, welding, and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to do or assist in repairing and installing machines and parts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass Background check and Drug Screen.
- At least 1 year of training or experience in field.
- Must be able to lockout/tag all procedures.
- Must comply with all OSHA company policies and practices.
- Must have basic mechanical skills and ability to work with hand tools.
- Willing to learn troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining equipment.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work up to a higher position.
- Contract to Hire
- Very competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.