Munroe Falls, Ohio
7 days ago
Munroe Falls, OH
Job Id: 10414
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.!
- Responsible for the maintenance, inspection and repair of machinery
- Diagnose, fix and replace parts of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Follow and adhere to all safety standards and procedures
- Be able to read schematics and blueprints for electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Be familiar with debugging during start up
- Provide routine inspections of equipment and inform clients of any issues and repairs
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two years’ experience in troubleshooting and repair
- Technical and mechanical knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to lift up to 70lbs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.