Bellevue, New York
17 days ago
If you are looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge and rapidly growing company in the manufacturing industry, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for. This amazing opportunity that offers a competitive salary plus a benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this job opportunity seem like a good fit for you? If so, then this job could be match for you.
- Expertise in the application of blueprints for electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems to meet customers’ needs and utilize equipment with designs specifications.
- Using honesty and integrity while upholding the image of the brand.
- Maintaining safety regulations and making sure your team follows proper protocol when dealing with injuries on the job.
- Conducting preventive maintenance for all production equipment.
- Provide good customer service skills to both internal and external customers.
- High School diploma, GED Required
- Must have experience working as an Electrical Maintenance Technician or directly related experience
- 2 years of work experience in troubleshooting and repair
- Proficient with technical service, and troubleshooting electric/mechanical machinery
- Ability to debug problems during start-up
- Good customer service skills
- Lift up to 70 lb.
- Perform well under pressure
- Strong technical background, able to apply both electrical and mechanical principles and apply it to hands on experiences.
- Background check and drug screening
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off (PTO)
Ask for: Kevin Gutgarts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.