almost 2 years ago
Job Id: 4906
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Position trailers/tractors in and out of shop and perform trailer, lights, doors, and tarp repairs.
- Fix tire changes and brake work.
- Preventive Maintenance service on road tractors.
- Overtime is likely and at times will be required
- 5+ years of experience in Maintenance of Tractors & Trailers
- 1+ years of experience in mechanical skills.
- Should be Air Brake Certified and Federal Inspection Certified
- 5+ years of experience with Welding/Cutting
- Should have Knowledge of FMCSA
- Should be aware of all safety measures.
- Working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions
- Able to perform repairs for all major equipment systems
- Heavy Lifting and Climbing a must.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.