Princeton, New Jersey
5 months ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6975
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Mechanical Assembler for our client in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will assemble products, such as pumps and compressors, partially or completely, using blue prints, working at a bench, workstation, and test booth or on the Shop floor, to meet product specifications and schedules. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for trouble-shooting on the assembly line or in a test booth.
- Assembles subassemblies and complete pump assemblies as per drawing, work instructions, and verbal instructions.
- Operates mechanical presses, automatic wire cutting machines, and wire crimping machines to create subassemblies and final assemblies.
- Operates various mechanical hand tools and fixtures to assemble products.
- Performs manual gluing operations.
- Operates electrically and pneumatically driven torque drivers to install fasteners.
- Produces high quality products consistently in a manual assembly environment.
- Must have a HS diploma or the equivalent.
- Demonstrates strong mechanical aptitude.
- Reading and understanding drawings is a plus.
- Takes initiative, and works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work on and lift pumps that weigh around 20 pounds.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.