Cedar Grove, Wisconsin
16 days ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
Cedar Grove, WI
Job Id: 8954
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to perform and coordinate packaging equipment mechanical component and mechanical systems design services.
- Responsible to create and maintain mechanical component and systems documentation, such as BOMs, spares, flow charts, part drawings, assembly drawings, and schematics.
- Responsible to provides support services relating to packaging equipment fabrication, assembly, checkout, and start-up.
- Responsible to performs sizing and optimization analysis for making design recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering preferred
- At-least 2 years of mechanical design and documentation experience.
- Packaging Equipment Industry background preferred.
- Ability to use MS Office, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and ERP systems.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.