16 days ago
Job Id: 12827
Are you looking for a career as a Mechanical Drafter/Designer to work for a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, American Company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Multitask on different work projects.
- Make modifications to programs where needed.
- Designs hardware for new products.
- Makes modifications to new products if needed.
- Help sales team with designing new instruction manuals, product specifications and test reports.
- Proven track record of success in driving production numbers higher and work collaboratively in team environment.
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology or trade school
- 15+ years of experience with drafting experience
- Completing quality control test during stages of the manufacturing process.
- Input and test the product design into circuit boards.
- Previous experience working with software SolidWorks and CAD is required.
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product specifications
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.