about 2 months ago
Job Id: 4424
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Handles large or multiple projects of a complex nature simultaneously that may cross several disciplines.
- Originate innovative solutions to meet the client’s specification requirements while organizing the workload to complete all activity within the required project schedule and budget.
- Follows the design deliverable standard processes for the development of PID’s, process control descriptions, mechanical engineered solution, and interacts with the controls system integration team to complete a total design.
- Ensure that all work task requirements and due dates are clearly defined to staff and other disciplines as applicable.
- Conduct and/or supervise all engineering analyses to ensure the system being designed will satisfy requirements.
- Leads the design meetings including gate reviews for finalizing and documenting the product concept, leads the equipment performance requirements specification, and communicates appropriately with multi-disciplined engineering team.
- Develops the standard of care for all calculations, safety factors, equipment selection, and is responsible for overall equipment performance.
- Perform design and 3D modeling of mechanical systems.
- Directs and support the development of the project Operations & Maintenance manuals.
- Leads in the development and continuous improvement of engineering standards and processes.
- Communicate and document effectively with engineering, outside contacts, customers, and other departments.
- Mentors junior Mechanical Engineers in engineering principles, design processes and equipment selection and provides technical inspiration, leadership and consultation to the team.
- Leads emerging concepts in an engineering discipline they are a Subject Matter Expert in Participates actively in creating a safety culture in the office and at the jobsite.
- Adheres to the policies and standards set forth in the Firm’s Quality Management System.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and 5+ years of design experience.
- Experience in applying mechanical engineering principles to design concepts.
- Leadership and Project Management training preferred.
- Training in Continuous Improvement processes is preferred.
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Advance Knowledge of Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD 2D software.
- General knowledge of engineering applications, i.e. PipeFlow, Computational Fluid Dynamic Software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be willing to travel 60% of the times.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.