Mount Pleasant, Texas
15 days ago
Mount Pleasant, TX
Job Id: 8931
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to oversee/manage multiple projects from initial design to final completion.
- Responsible to work with vendors to select and order components for new projects and upgrades.
- Responsible for 75% of time with 3-D modeling and 25% of time will be out in the plant overseeing projects to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- At-least 3 years of experience in mechanical design.
- Solid analytical skills and experience in FEA (Finite Element Analysis).
- Must be proficient in 3-D modeling using AutoDesk Inventor or similar software.
- Must have good understanding of mechanics of materials.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.