16 days ago
Job Id: 8941
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for supporting the engineering team with design; performing calculations, systems selection, and AutoCAD/Revit drawings.
- Responsible to interface with clients and lead system design.
- Responsible for performing field investigation and construction administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- At-least 7-10 years’ experience.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) or ability to obtain.
- Experience in a consulting environment required.
- Experience in design of higher education, laboratory, or healthcare environments desired.
- Solid Revit MEP experience strongly desired
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.