about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10708
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create design documentation including drawings, calculations, specifications, reports, etc.
- Manage complete and orderly project files and documentation.
- Carry out design reviews as part of the QC process.
- Guarantee that production of drawings, specifications, reports, and analyses meet scope, schedule, cost and quality requirements.
- Uphold current knowledge of applicable codes and construction standards
- Ensure a timely, cost effective design delivery.
- Handle project management responsibilities for limited scope projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable engineering with experience in food and beverage industry
- 4-10 years’ experience
- Professional designation (PE or EIT) is preferred
- Strong aptitude in engineering design
- Proficient with (AutoCAD, REVIT, BIM360, Plant 3D, Microsoft Office)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.