11 days ago
Job Id: 11064
Are you looking for a career as a Mechanical Engineer to work for cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional with a heavy-duty crane company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc.). Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Experienced managing and leading multiple projects.
- Proven track record of success in driving production numbers higher, reducing waste work environment for all employees.
- Designing components and making modifications to the sub-assembly and assembly lines.
- Prepare design drawings for approval to project manager.
- Maintains high quality and organization of facilities in the individuals work center and department.
- Bachelor’s or up 2+ years of work experience
- 2+ Years of experience in the Tool and Die, machining and industrial industry.
- Completing quality control test during stages of the manufacturing process.
- Inputting the product design into the computer PDM software
- Previous experience Crane experience is a plus.
- Aligning machine settings to the desired product specifications to fit the needs of the installers.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Milton Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.