Johns Creek, Georgia
24 days ago
Johns Creek, GA
Job Id: 11198
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for engineering design and documentation including drawings, calculations, specifications, reports, etc.
- Responsible to maintain complete and orderly project files and documentation.
- Responsible for QC Process to make sure drawings are reviewed by a senior engineer; make changes as suggested
- Perform project management responsibilities for limited scope projects.
- Responsible to communicate with clients on managed projects.
- Provide regular updates to supervisor
- Participate in training programs and mentor and train designer
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable engineering discipline or significant experience in food and beverage manufacturing design and operation.
- 4-10 years related experience required
- Professional designation (PE or EIT) desired
- Experience in engineering design
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT, BIM360, Plant 3D, Microsoft Office
- Excellent Organizations skills and team management skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.