College Park, Georgia
Job Id: 11945
Are you looking for a career as a Mechanical Engineer to work for cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional with a company with an emphasis on growth strategy? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc.). Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Experienced managing and leading multiple projects.
- Proven track record of success in driving production numbers higher, reducing waste work environment for all employees.
- Makes building design modifications of office buildings.
- Commissioning knowledge of buildings is a must.
- Makes upgrade recommendations to facilities in the individuals work center and department.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution.
- Experience using AutoCAD or Revit.
- Registered Professional Engineer in Georgia or through reciprocity other states.
- Knowledge of and application of sustainable design practice.
- Field mechanical knowledge and federal government designed experience.
- Aligning machine settings to the desired product specifications to fit the needs of the installers.
- Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Milton Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.